Photo

If anyone is interested in medieval and crusades-themed apparel...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hochmeister

Hochmeister

Serf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:53 PM

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd post this here as I didn't want to clog up any of the discussion in the other categories (I hope this is the appropriate place!)

If anyone is interested in any medieval or crusades-themed apparel or gear, please go and check out Chivalric Tees! We create apparel and accessories that bear the symbols of medieval states, kingdoms and military orders such as the Kingdom of France, the Teutonic Knights, the Order of Calatrava and more! While our focus for the moment is mainly on western nations and military orders, we would eventually like to expand our offerings in order to better represent the rich variety of military outfits, historical figures and independent states which coexisted during the medieval ages!

We're just getting on our feet and quite flexible so any suggestions as far as new lines of apparel would be very welcome! We've already added several products based on customer requests.

FAIR WARNING/DISCLAIMER - It should be obvious from the context of this post that I am one of the administrators of the site in question, which makes this post more than a bit self-promotional. If it helps, 25% of our profits go to one of two charities, the American Red Cross OR Doctors Without Borders (you get to choose!)

Thanks for reading! Please come visit us!

Cheers,

Hochmeister