My lige lady, generally, quod he, / Wommen desiren to have sovereyentee / As wel over hir housbond as hir love, / And for to been in maistrie hym above.
- Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales (The Wife of Bath's Tale, Lines 1043-6)
- Read medieval articles and medieval translations.
- Look up one of the hundreds of terms in the medieval glossary.
- Explore the events of the medieval timeline or one of over 100 different medieval maps.
- Send in articles, papers, glossary terms, timeline events, and more.